Why should you attend training ?
Aside from becoming an expert, you may be wondering why you should consider attending training. There really are an endless number of reasons why, especially for the software industry. “We are in the field of technology, it changes by the day if not even the hour. Training comes in handy to get a jump on new technologies and become comfortable with them”. The training is hugely important, not only to stay on top of the endless new technologies, but also for personal development and satisfaction.
“One of the main benefits of training is that the student will be able to have devoted time to learning where they can keep focus on learning a specific topic”.“We live in a busy world and time is hard to come by. Even if you try to learn while on the job, you may end up doing things in a non-ideal way and never really grasp the complete concept”.
Here are some of the personal benefits of attending training
- Staying current with updates and best practices.
- Cutting time in the learning process.
- Seeing examples play out in front of you.
- Spending dedicated time focused on the technique, not on the end business goal.
- Boosting your resume by working towards or earning certificates.
- Learning real-world situations from both the instructors as well as the other students.
- Networking with other students as well as with the instructor.
- Increasing your productivity at work by applying the learned principles.
During training, you have the chance to ask questions like “Why are we using technique X? How does technique X compare to technique Y? When is the best time to use technique X? What are the costs and drawbacks of using X? What are the key elements to make X work? How does X fit into a larger application scenario?”. “The trainer can also give context for standard architectural issues like how hard is it to maintain, extend, secure, deploy and scale X?”.